Secured Enterprise is looking for a strategic, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Cyber Security Analyst.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience – Helpdesk / Desktop Support
• Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues
• Ability to research and solve problems / challenges on a day to day basis
• Must be able to adapt to change (Infrastructure and Environment)
• Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Power Point
• Knowledge of Networking and routing
• Knowledge relating to Firewalling – Firewalls, services / protocols, IPS/IDS
• Knowledge in area of VPN – concepts such as IPsec, GRE tunnelling
• End Point solutions – encryption, etc.
• SMTP/Email, SPAM, whitelisting, blacklisting, phishing and data loss prevention
• Vulnerability scanning with automated tools
• Internet Access, controls, proxies
• A+ & N+
• Higher National Diploma in Technology
• Bachelor's Degree in IT (Advantageous)